Empowering others to reach their full potential, to make their dreams a reality, and celebrate life with one another to God’s fullest
Give by Mail
A LOTT of Sista Love, Inc.
PO Box 481244
A LOTT of Sista Love, Inc. (ALOSL) is an international empowerment nonprofit organization. A LOTT of Sista Love, Inc is an exempt organization under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Any donation amount will help us empower others on their journey forward to a more fulfilling life. Donations will provide supportive services such as food, clothing, rental assistance, and any other services needed to support self sufficiency.
We have various volunteering opportunities available throughout the year.
For more information, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have many opportunities for you to give of your time, energy, and skills to individuals,
families and youth.
Complete the form below to Volunteer or request information.
Volunteer with ALOSL, Inc.
How did you hear about us?
Agreement Regarding Your Volunteering
By accepting, I agree that the purpose of my service as a volunteer will be the furtherance of the objectives of the organization to which I am applying. I agree that I will not partake in any activities that are of detriment to the organization or to its objectives. I affirm that I have represented my identity, skills and background accurately in my application.
We respect your privacy! The information that we collect is used to help the A LOTT of Sista Love (ALOSL), Inc., Men of Intregity (MOI) or Women of Wisdom (W.O.W.) mentoring program connect with you. We will not sell or rent your information.
Corporate / Organization Affiliation
Thank you for your 2017 contributions!
ALOSL, Inc. Financial Contributors for Sponsorship
Barbara P. Thomas
A LOTT of Sista Love, Inc. (ALOSL) gathered for the first time on October 1, 2006 in Charlotte, NC…since then we have empowered almost 400 women & held:
- 40 Mentoring Sessions at Brisbane Academy
- 3 Mentoring Groups within Mentoring Program
- 5 School Supply Drives & 4 Toiletries Drive
- 3 Young Girlz Conferences
- BBQ, Yard Sale, Fundraisers!!!
- An International Prayer Retreat
- Sponsored A Basketball Tournament
- Outreach in Charlotte, New Orleans, Bermuda
- Fed, clothed and distributed to the needs of others…Thanksgiving and Christmas Baskets
Supported & Served
- Planning committee for major City College Fair
- Kingdom Development & WISE Magazine
- Charlotte Literary Festival
- Pride Magazine, P.E.E.P Awards
- Kingdom Fellowship International
- Launched Books, Companies, a Magazine, A Column-Lady Wisdom, Madame Insight, Christian Publication/Newsletter
- Adopted Spot Valley High School in Jamaica, WI
- Open 9 Chapters…with one gone internationally!
- Empowered, Encouraged and Strengthen Women from all walks of life!
- Added 5 Subsidiaries’ to our organization
A LOTT of Sista Love, Inc. is an exempt organization under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Effective Date of Exemption: June 24, 2009
This website is compatible with Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 8, & Mozilla Firefox.
Goodshop is a free way to raise money for A LOTT of Sista Love! Goodshop donates up to 20% of purchases at thousands of online stores like, Michaels
! Goodshop also offers tons of deals and coupons for electronics at Best Buy
, goods at Kohls
, and more! So feel great about shopping, saving, and supporting at the same time! We appreciate it!